Airbnb users report they see "The data couldn’t be read because it is missing" in the Airbnb app.
"The data couldn’t be read because it is missing".
This is a system message when a host or co-host is trying to book their own listing. For example if testing the listing as a customer to see what the guests pay and what fees are charged. Airbnb system design does allow to book your own place.
If you want to check how much your guests pay use the Pricing Calculator in the app. As a host (on the app):
• choose dates in your Calendar
• click Edit
• scroll to bottom - there is a link that says Open Pricing Calculator
• there are 2 tabs that show you the breakdown
• Guests - shows what a Guest pays
• Host - shows what the Host actually gets