TransferWise is an online service that lets you get instant international bank details which you can add as Airbnb Bank Transfer payout method to receive payouts in different currencies (over 30 countries), without paying any fees. You'll get:
- US account number and routing number to get paid in USD
- European IBAN to get paid in EUR
- British account number and sort code to get paid in GBP
- Australian account number and BSB code to get paid in AUD
You can also order a TransferWise Mastercard debit card which lets you spend and withdraw cash anywhere in the world.
How to add TransferWise as an Airbnb payout method:
- Register with TransferWise
- Go to Airbnb account
- Select Payments & Payouts and click on the Payouts tab.
- Click Add Payout Method
- In your TransferWise account > left column > Balances click on the currency you want to use for payouts. Click Open a balance to see the entire list of available currencies to generate bank account details.
6. When you click on a currency balance you will see your virtual bank account details and address to use.
7. When you add your TransferWise account as an Airbnb payout method you will need to change the Billing country accordingly. Like the United States for USD account and select Bank Transfer payout option. Click Next
8. Input your TransferWise bank account details. Next
9. Input your TransferWise address which you can find in your bank details (as seen on the picture below).
*** The country field may be locked to your profile country, you don't need to change it.
⚠️ Make sure the name you have on your Airbnb account needs to be exact letter by letter match with your bank account beneficiary name. If the name does not match you may see the error "Return of original statement entry. REVERSAL: Insufficient beneficiary data"