Airbnb rejects ID document I provide
There are several reasons why Airbnb may reject an ID for verification. Some common reasons include:
- The ID is not government-issued: Airbnb requires IDs to be issued by a government agency.
- The ID is not in a supported format: Airbnb only accepts certain types of IDs, such as passports or driver's licenses.
- The ID does not include your full name, photo, and date of birth: Airbnb requires all IDs to include this information.
- The ID is expired or has been tampered with: Airbnb will not accept expired or altered IDs.
- There are discrepancies between the ID and the information provided on your Airbnb account: Airbnb may reject an ID if the information on the ID does not match the information provided on your account.
If your ID is rejected by Airbnb, you will need to provide a different form of identification that meets Airbnb requirements.