Viant Technology – the California-based adware company set terms of its initial public offering, in which is valued at more than $1B.
- Detailed instructions how to participate in Viant Technology (pre-IPO, offering price) see below👇
What is an IPO and how it works
IPO is a process of offering shares of a private corporation to the public in a new stock issuance. Why go public? The primary benefit of going public is easier access to capital.
To go public, a company must have a track record of growth and other favorable results and hire an investment bank to come in and underwrite the IPO. Once the paperwork done, the company sells the stock to institutional investors. When the initial block of shares has been sold, the company sets an initial price and date for the stock to begin trading on a stock exchange.
Company profile before Viant Technology IPO
Viant Technology Inc (DSP) is an adware developer. The company's product allows for programmatic ad buying (programmatic advertising quickly takes market share from traditional advertising sales channels, which require more employees, provide less transparency and require higher costs for buyers). The company's platform is used by marketers and their ad agencies to centralize the planning, buying, and metering of their ads across most channels. With the help of the software, you can easily buy ads on all resources.
How to Buy Viant Technology Stocks Before the IPO (Offering Price)
In the past, IPOs as highly profitable investments were available only to the privileged customers of the leading brokerage firms and it was challenging for retail investors to gain access. You couldn't buy shares paying the price set by the company and you had to wait until the shares actually start trading on the public stock market at whatever stock price supply and demand allows.
Technologies and marketplaces changed the rules of the game, now regular investors can get pre-IPO shares. To participate in Viant Technology IPO you need to use an IPO investing app like Freedom Finance (NASDAQ: FRHC), TD Ameritrade or Fidelity. They give its customers access to IPOs and secondary offerings through their existing brokerage account. Also you can buy Viant Technology shares when the company goes public via a commission-free trading app like eToro.
🚨 Detailed Instructions How to Participate in the Viant Technology IPO before public trading:
Below we share the instruction how to participate in the approaching Viant Technology IPO using Freedom Finance (Tradernet platform). This marketplace is chosen as an example because Viant Technology is already listed there and available for participation.
* Freedom Finance services are NOT available to US citizens and residents.
- Apply for a Freedom Finance account — you need to prepare your identity document and a document confirming the address of residence (utility bill). The verification process is very fast, it will take 2 minutes to create your account.
- Deposit your account — to participate in an IPO, your account must have available funds in the amount you send IPO application for.
- Submit a request to participate in the IPO — select Viant Technology and click Participate in the IPO > input the amount you want to invest > Send your application. Note: Before the book closing, a request can be withdrawn. At the time of the book closing, 1 day before the start of the exchange trading, the specified amount will be blocked on the account.
- Wait for allocation — The actual number of stocks purchased during an IPO depends on supply and demand. The higher underwriter reserves the right to partial execution of collective applications. So if the demand is high you may get less than you applied for. Of course, you will only pay for the shares purchased. The rest of the funds will be returned to your account.
- Start of trading — With the beginning of the public trading on the stock exchange, the purchased shares will appear on the account and a lock-up period will start— a 93-day period of prohibition on sale. You can’t sell stocks, but you can track their current value and growth indicators in your personal member area and a trading terminal.
- Closing your trade — At the end of the 93 days lock-up period, you will be able to manage your stocks at your discretion — leave in the portfolio or sell and withdraw money or transfer the stocks to another depository/ broker in your name. This can be done in your account by clicking the ‘Sell’ button next to the name of the security. In this case, a commission of 0.5% of the amount of the sale transaction is charged.
Is investing in IPOs profitable?
Not always. The average return at the end of the lock-up period is 52%, past IPOs data.
When is the Viant Technology IPO date?
February 8, 2021
What is Viant Technology IPO price range?
$19.00 - $21.00 per share.
How to Invest in Viant Technology after the IPO date (opening price)?
What is the Viant Technology (stock symbol)
The stock ticker for Viant Technology will be DSP
Viant Technology Registration Statement on Form S-1
Key Facts Before Viant Technology IPO
- IPO Date: February 9
- Exchange: NASDAQ (trading as DSP)
- IPO Size: $150M
- Starting Price: $19.00 to $21.00
- Underwriters: BofA Securities, UBS Investment Bank.
- Market Cap: $978M
- Earnings in 9 mon. 2020: $109M
- EBIT in 9 mon. 2020: $9M
- Net Profit in 9 mon. 2020: $8M
- Net Debt in 9 mon. 2020: $8M