⚡️ IPOs this week
- Turo – "Airbnb for cars", peer-to-peer car-sharing service. Apply
- HomeSmart – online real estate broker. Apply
- Dynasty Financial Partners – provider of wealth management technology solutions. Apply
- Basis Global Technologies – SaaS for algorithmic ad buying. Apply
Subscribe now and we will notify you when the next IPO is available for participation.
⏭️ Upcoming IPOs 2022
- Reddit – social news platform, popular for retail investors.
- Shein – Chinese e-commerce.
- Turo – peer-to-peer car-sharing service.
- Thomas James Homes – a company that builds residential homes in and near large cities in the US.
- Airtable - no-code collaboration cloud platform.
- Lime – micromobility startup.
- ARM – semiconductor company.
- Alphawave – semiconductor producer.
- Instacart IPO – delivery app with 200K shoppers.
- Petco IPO – American pet retailer, third time IPO.
- Nextdoor IPO – neighbourhood social network with 250M neighborhoods.
- Chime – millennials' neobank with 8M users.
- Databricks – startup whose software helps companies process large amounts of data
- Trustpilot – Denmark-based online review website.
- GitLab – open DevOps platform.
- Fractal – premium gaming PC producer based in Sweden.
- Vaxxinity - Phase 2 biotech developing vaccines.
- Houzz – online home remodeling platform.
- Quora – knowledge-sharing website.
- Flipkart – Walmart-owned Indian ecommerce giant.
- Mobileye – company, that makes safety systems for a number of automakers.
- VinFast – Vietnamese EV maker.
- Starlink – advocated by Elon Musk worldwide broadband network, which includes 4,000 satellites
- Zazzle – designer marketplace.
- HilleVax – norovirus infection vaccine developer.
⏳ Unconfirmed IPOs
- Wintershall DEA – largest EU-based gas and oil producer.
- Stripe IPO – online payment processing company (SaaS).
- eToro IPO – social trading app.
- Better.com IPO – digital home lander.
- Klarna – world largest "buy now pay later" service providers.
- Porsche – German automobile manufacturer specializing in high-performance sports cars.
- ByteDance – the owner of the popular short video app TikTok.
- Justworks – HR and payroll startup.
- Olam – one of the world's biggest agricultural commodity traders.
- TikTok – short video platform.
- Revolut – biggest neobank in Europe.
These companies won't be available to participate from IPO marketplaces. What is DPO direct listing
✅ Completed IPOs 2022
- CinCor Pharma – clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company.
- Amylyx Pharmaceuticals – clinical-stage pharmaceutical company.
- TPG – investment company.