If you connected your listing to a side software and now you prefer to manage listing details directly on Airbnb, you can unlink your listing.
- Log in to your Airbnb account
- Go to Listings
- For each of the listings you’d like to edit, select the check box next to the listing name
- Click or tap Edit selected
- Choose Sync settings from the list below.
- Only sync pricing and availability (default)
- Sync everything
Disconnecting Airbnb account from channel manager (CM):
- Go to your Account Settings
- Select Privacy & Sharing
- Under Connected Apps, click on "Remove Access" next to the channel manager connection.
Processing your application
There was an error sending the email, please try again
Check your inbox and click the link to confirm your subscription
Knowledge base built by Airbnb hosts.
You've successfully subscribed to Airbnbase
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Great! You've successfully signed up.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.