If you connected your listing to a side software and now you prefer to manage listing details directly on Airbnb, you can unlink your listing.
- Log in to your Airbnb account
- Go to Listings
- For each of the listings you’d like to edit, select the check box next to the listing name
- Click or tap Edit selected
- Choose Sync settings from the list below.
- Only sync pricing and availability (default)
- Sync everything
Disconnecting Airbnb account from channel manager (CM):
- Go to your Account Settings
- Select Privacy & Sharing
- Under Connected Apps, click on "Remove Access" next to the channel manager connection.