Is Dynasty Financial Partners going to IPO?
On Jan 19, 2022 – Dynasty Financial Partners, a provider of wealth management technology solutions and business services to financial advisory firms filed for a $100M Nasdaq Initial Public Offering (IPO).
- Detailed instructions how to participate in Dynasty Financial Partners (pre-IPO, offering price) see below👇
What is an IPO and how it works
IPO is a process of offering shares of a private corporation to the public in a new stock issuance. Why go public? The primary benefit of going public is easier access to capital.
To go public, a company must have a track record of growth and other favorable results and hire an investment bank to come in and underwrite the IPO. The underwriters also performed due diligence and verified financial information and business model.
Once the paperwork done, the company sells the stock to institutional investors. When the initial block of shares has been sold, the company with underwriters' help sets an initial price and date for the stock to begin trading on a stock exchange.
Company Profile and Financial Indicators before Dynasty Financial Partners IPO
Dynasty Financial Partners Inc. is a provider of wealth management technology solutions and business services to financial advisory firms. The company serves 46 partner firms as well as 292 financial advisors with an average asset under management of $221 million per advisor as of September 30, 2021.
Dynasty Financial Partners was founded in 2010. The company provides access to a comprehensive investment management platform through a suite of proprietary and third-party technologies integrated into the Dynasty desktop. DSTY's technologies give advisory firms the tools they need to launch businesses, scale up, and be more client-focused.
The company serves 46 partner firms and 292 financial advisors, with an average of $221 million in assets under management per advisor as of September 30, 2021. The platform has a total of $64.6 billion in assets under management for advisors.
For the first nine months of 2021, Dynasty Financial Partners generated total revenue of $49.2 million and a net profit of $10.6 million, compared to $32.7 million and $2.9 million for the first nine months of 2020 respectively.
According to Cerulli's report, some 292,000 advisers in the US managed $22.7 trillion of the $46.1 trillion in assets as of 31 December 2019, leaving significant room for growth in assets under management (AUM). According to Cerulli, advisers' AUM grew by an average of 7.6% over the ten-year period ended 31 December 2019.
How to Buy Dynasty Financial Partners Stocks Before the IPO (Offering Price)
In the past, IPOs as highly profitable investments were available only to the privileged customers of the leading brokerage firms and it was challenging for retail investors to gain access. You couldn't buy shares paying the price set by the company and you had to wait until the shares actually start trading on the public stock market at whatever stock price supply and demand allows.
Technologies and marketplaces changed the rules of the game, now regular investors can get pre-IPO shares. To participate in Dynasty Financial Partners IPO you need to use an IPO investing app like Freedom Finance (NASDAQ: FRHC), TD Ameritrade or Fidelity. They give its customers access to IPOs and secondary offerings through their existing brokerage account. Also you can buy Dynasty Financial Partners shares when the company goes public via a trading app like eToro.
🚨 Detailed Instructions How to Participate in the Dynasty Financial Partners IPO before public trading:
Below we share the instruction how to participate in the approaching Dynasty Financial Partners IPO using Freedom Finance (Freedom24 platform). This marketplace is chosen as an example because Dynasty Financial Partners is already listed there.
🎁 A special offer is available for this IPO.
*** Freedom Finance services are NOT available to US citizens and residents.
- Apply for a Freedom Finance account — you need to prepare your identity document and a document confirming the address of residence (utility bill). The verification process is very fast, it will take 2 minutes to create your account.
- Deposit your account — to participate in an IPO, your account must have available funds in the amount you send IPO application for.
- 💡 Tip: It's recommended to deposit your account in advance. Often the exact IPO date is undefined until the last day. You may have a short notice for participation and account deposits also takes time for processing. Also, sometimes Freedom sends last-minute IPO offer when you have 2 hours to participate.
- Submit a request to participate in the IPO — when applications are open select Dynasty Financial Partners and click Participate in the IPO > input the amount you want to invest > Send your application. Note: Before the book closing, a request can be withdrawn. At the time of the book closing, 1 day before the start of the exchange trading, the specified amount will be blocked on the account.
- Wait for allocation — The actual number of stocks purchased during an IPO depends on supply and demand. The higher underwriter reserves the right to partial execution of collective applications. So if the demand is high you may get less than you applied for. Of course, you will only pay for the shares purchased. The rest of the funds will be returned to your account.
- Start of trading — With the beginning of the public trading on the stock exchange, the purchased shares will appear on the account and a lock-up period will start — a 93-day period of prohibition on sale. You can’t sell stocks, but you can track their current value and growth indicators in your personal member area and a trading terminal.
- Closing your trade — At the end of the 93 days lock-up period, you will be able to manage your stocks at your discretion — leave in the portfolio or sell and withdraw money or transfer the stocks to another depository/ broker in your name. This can be done in your account by clicking the ‘Sell’ button next to the name of the security. In this case, a commission of 0.5% of the amount of the sale transaction is charged.
Is investing in IPOs profitable?
Not always. The average return at the end of the lock-up period is 72%, past IPOs data.
When is the Dynasty Financial Partners IPO date?
Dynasty Financial Partners's IPO date - ETA May 15, 2022.
What is Dynasty Financial Partners IPO price range?
Dynasty Financial Partners IPO price range is not defined yet. We will update when the Dynasty Financial Partners IPO offering price is known – if you want to get notified please subscribe for updates here.
How to Invest in Dynasty Financial Partners after the IPO date (opening price)?
In what currency Dynasty Financial Partners IPO and post-IPO shares will be traded?
The Dynasty Financial Partners IPO and stock trading currency will be USD.
If you have funds in another currency the cheapest way to convert your currency is to use the mid-market rate (that’s the one you’ll find on Google) which can be done via a fintech service like Wise. Banks may add hidden markups to their exchange rates - charging you more without your knowledge. And if they have a fee, they charge you twice. Wise never hides fees in the exchange rate.
What is the Dynasty Financial Partners (stock symbol)
The stock ticker for Dynasty Financial Partners will be DSTY
Dynasty Financial Partners ProspectusApply in Dynasty Financial IPO
This page may contain affiliate links.